Providing a challenging and supportive environment for an executive to identify and work on their key business and development goals delivers significant benefits. This confidential space enables exploration of the underlying challenges, a deepening of self awareness and the breakthrough of new insight to accelerate the change process, enabling the executive’s full potential to be realised.
Executive coaching packages will be tailored to your needs and the needs of your business. A typical package would consist of…
• An initial Chemistry meeting to check fit and explain the coaching process
• An in depth 3 hour first coaching session
• A follow up call after 2 weeks to check engagement and progress
• Regular coaching sessions of 90 to 120 minutes typically every four weeks
• Three way meetings between the coach, coachee and sponsor/line manager as appropriate. These would typically be towards the beginning to agree coaching objectives and towards the end to review progress and agree ongoing support
• Psychometric questionnaires and other tools to support the heightening of self-awareness
• Unlimited email and telephone support for the duration of the package
In addition, 360 degree feedback is an optional extra which can be completed face to face or by telephone.
ACP- Aerospace Capability Project / Amey / Finning UK / Ideal Standard / Kuehne+Nagel / Leeds Beckett University / Morgan Stanley / National Express / NHS / NOMS (part of the Ministry of Justice) / Parexel International / Rambutan / Shepherd Homes / Siemens UK / Unidays